Sunday, March 13, 2011

A PLEA

Maybe i'm too lazy to update or i don't feel like sharing.being here for college for 3 months and time flies.How do i say?i feel like got so many problems but i choose to keep my mouth shut and don't let others know.perhaps they don't worth.the people who worth are not there for me anymore.i'm all alone afterall.i'm really scare i got trapped inside some anxious disorder or whatsoever.i mean it.am i too stressing myself?is it all my imagination?mood swing?desperate for hope?jesus i really don't know.i've been dealing with all these emotional problem for months but seriously things doesn't get better.i think i should find  some professionalists to help me instead?

Can anyone tell me?what's the meaning of happy?how to live happily?what is the recent time that you laugh happily?i not remember anymore because it have been decades since it happened.i just  want to be not so stressful and make my life more easier.why things is so complicated?no..why am i being so complicated?

JESUS you gotta let me go out of this.PLEASE.

3 comments:

  1. Jesus always listen to your prayers.
    relax girl C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sissssyyy, You know what? I face the same problems here as you too,but I just keep my mouth shut.Who can I tell? Everyone cares for his/herself,Eveyone.However,I told myself: This is the process.I don't want it to be so dull, awful when I reminisce.Crazy, Just be crazy, I told myself.Hah.Make myself busy with homework and assignment and issue investigation.Became a nert now :S Look forward to meeting with my family, friends and You.I love my home <3 Blessed be, Jiewen Wu.

    ReplyDelete