Tuesday, May 3, 2011

shapo

okay so just back from college.viewed friends' blog and then i found out got one shapo follow me.now only i discover that she got a new blog.fine then.gonna cut you into slice when i meet you again.and then because this month is may and because that shapo and other friends blog pretty like hell,i gotta make some difference to convince me that my blog is still exist.lol.and because i am not so free like that shapo can design herself so i decide to change my blog like this.i know you probably can't see the header but this is so-called yi shu.ya..YI SHU.Yes yes you're right.this month is my birthday month!!woohoo...i planned to change my template to a white rose coz is more romantic but then never mind...leave it for next year:)haha

okay so i am not plan to write this post also.just suddenly being aggitated by someone who is so noob yet powerful to make me spare time to type nonsense thing.anyway,i know many people are reading my blog and then they are too shy to leave a comment to admit it.it's okay i understand.

wanna continue with my last post.surrounded by people's love and trust move me to become better person.if you meet me by now you should tell the difference.and i welcome all the trouble or doubt to being thrown to me.yes yes dont worry my tummy is big enough to collect itXDD

okay then so just bear me for a while coz i'm going to end this post.wish me luck people:)i meant it and i need it.

this post is very ssd.i know.hee.XDD

2 comments:

  1. HEY! thankiew for posting this! Feeling so sweet when I read this! seriously!do you know why i didnt contact you for quite a long time. cox when i reading your blog, you seemed so moody and busy for your A levels ==" i scare i would kacau you! and dont literally say that my blog is so nice!XD hahaha!

    with loves.By jy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You post this just to remind all of us of YOUR birthday!
    I know you, Jie. Haha.

    ReplyDelete