Monday, September 5, 2011

Y.O.U :)

now is 6.43pm and i am eating my dinner while typing this article.seriously i got my stuff to do,hmm piles of them and i don't know why i got this idea when i was taking my nap just now.crazy?even sleep also can't sleep well man and my head is stuck with all the works.okay la.today suppose to be a good day wan.but something crops up and then spoil my mood and my perfect day.somethingsss.ish.what to do?can't save it and i can't turn the time back.:(..i know right,i just have to move on.my fault.i know i know.

back to the reason i write the post.TOMORROW IS SOMEBODY'S BIRTHDAY.LOL.i don't like to use the same tick again,sing song to you?oh no it's lame already.i want something new but since you like privately and you won't receive my card this year,shall write a long post to you huh?XD.and if you complain it is lame i also bobian,sorry lo my arts limits to song,and cause being stucked by works and can't think of more new tick ady.and you dont want me post my song on fb(which is a bad decision),so here should be okay la right?haha.enjoy reading.selamat menikmatinya.hee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHULING CHOW!!!!18TH BIG DAY!!.always like to say blessed be.kay la,BLESSED BE SUSU CHOW.lol.someone told me that 18th birthday is a big deal.that moment i wasn't so agree.but after watching final 5 i agree ttm.haha.want more example?hmm...it's the time where you are preparing for your uni life.ya,the uni life that we are always dream of(though i'm living in it ady).haha.the last time where we can celebrate each other's birthday before separate.i know right.we have promised before that we gotta get into the same uni and study what we like together.too bad we may not have the chance ady.and i'm glad that you say wanna study with me because honestly i'm very lazy one.slacking here and there is what i do the most.haha.i didn't get to talk to you most of the time(at least not like F4&F5 where we were in the same school,same row of class) this year.you might have share with me the major problem but not the minor one and obviously not everything.So i may not know everything that happen on you and of course,can't give you the thing that you need the most like encouragement and advice.ISo i'm actually sorry about that.:(.but i  know you are strong enough to take care of yourself and live your life well.But i somehow scare that you're pretending to be strong when dealing with all that matters where you actually are not.at least right,be honest to me and show me the true of you okay?:)people like you tend to reach the saturation point faster and i don't want anything happen on chu yew if you ever explode and cause explosion.lol.you may say you study psychology bla bla bla..but US drama show to me that actually this kind of professionals have higher crime rate than others.so,better be careful.hahaha.nanti kena datang saya punya shop ambil ubat pulakXDD

kay.be serious abit.How many years we've known each other?lol can't remember.this year we are still in M'sia,in the same land,in the same country.i don't know about next year,where you may go somewhere else,and the following years where imma going to fly to uk if i successfully get into the course i want.hmm so sad.:(.but still,i don't want this to affect us.you die die can't call other people sis and not to mention about chrom sis.i miss all the moments when we're teasing each other,everytime when you called me we can phoned about an hour and then you will complain why i din call you first,everytime when you leave a comment sure will say blessed be where i know even though just two words,it includes all the words and feelings,everytime when hang out you will hold my arms and every single moment when  you call me sis.how many timees can we get to know this kind of friend?oh well you're the one:))i appreciate all the moments and memories we share.i know you know la right,i no need say much,this <3<3<3 can represent what i want to say ady.you said to me last year in the card that i should give myself more smile and also to others.now i send it back to you again.friend's problem still the major issue i think?that's why you choose to love the person like me?haha.give smile to yourself and others.i don't know is true not but i somehow think that you smile less and be less happy because have to worry about that issue again and you studies as well.;).imma not the person who can hold on to much pressure but you can.so,use the pressure well and boost yourself ttm to reach where you want.don't forget to leave some space for yourself.

next year this time,don't know where are we.oh,i am still in m'sia.you maybe kena buang ke somewhere else.haha.i just have 1 request: take care of yourself and live well!.got bf must tell me,pass ady only can date.must live good good then only i will happy and won't worry about you.what i care the most is you're happy or not and do you get what you want.tahu tak? and then.give me a big hug next time we see each other k?

i miss you girl:)
one more thing: imma proud to have you in life!

HAppy sweet 18th birthday with all my blessings and love!!

:))

DONT CRY.

XD





End on 7.30pm.(Ed.).

1 comment:

  1. You know what?
    I should just say: Thank you, My sis :)
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you!
    You make me feel like I'm a good person as I owned such a good friend like you!
    Take care too,
    Like I always say.
    And, please please please tell me if anything happens.
    I'll always be at your side :)
    Friendship, just like you and me,
    is an unforgetable relationship that I will cherish very much, very very much :)
    Ily <3


    Blessed be, jiewen wu :)

    ReplyDelete