Wednesday, December 28, 2011

He is mine!

  did i mention he got dimples? oh well, he has.;D





     I will say' I do' if my bf is him

                                           They are so match!


                                          handsome!

I know my blog is so dull that it don't have any pictures. Since 2012 is approaching, i decided to give my blog some colours by posting some handsome pictures. Enjoy:)
I will definitely change my background if i can find a better one. But too bad, i can't find any of them now. So, be patient, readers.:)

Well, back to the story, If you haven watch this drama, you are out! This is definitely the best drama within these recent years. Oh well i admit i am Ariel's fan because she is just so amazing in acting. Good in interpreting any kind of role,Smart, pretty, elegant, high EQ, serious... are not enough to describe her. She is way too awesome and I am glad that i like her. She is a potential star! I catched up with this drama by 4th week of showing simply because i was running out of drama to watch. I suddenly remember the drama name that caught my eyes when i saw it on newspaper and surprisingly, it was on show ady. Without giving a second thought, i immediately download it and watch. Admit it, you can't stop once you watch.

A good drama doesn't just show you love story, it must have something in depth that can educate and nourish your soul. Just like ''You are the apple of my eyes'' I didn't cry because i didn't fall in love, i didn't know the feeling of love (at least in intimate relationship) but the words they said did touch me and somehow motivate me in some other ways. And so, this drama did! Oh man i still can't get out from it. it is really really x infinity too awesome. It makes you think while watching, not just watch for the sake of watch.

okay. Purpose of posting this post is because i want to tell you how smart and how handsome he is. yes yes is him.haha. I am so wanted to show off to you these are the two actors i like. Fyi, i don't simply like actors, only those with good potential then i will start paying attention, in order for me to fall in love and support, it need time to prove it to me.xD.

second purpose is i want to recommend this drama to those who haven watch. you can miss any of those drama but not this!

i am so proud of them. <3

4 comments: