Sunday, October 21, 2012

shut up

okay so since nobody is going to read my blog, i am going to write whatever i want

Found out something that pissed me off today and seriously, i would want to smack them as hard as i can

I never ask you to come. Neither do i welcome you. So just do what you need to do and can you please stop gossiping about other people?

You should know very well that they are all here, those who can't be trusted especially.

I never thought my life will be messed up like this. I mean i had imagined how it going to be, but not as sucks as this.

I did wrong, in someway. I reflected and try to correct it as much as i can. But how about you? you? And even you? Do you?

I guess you didn't know the power of rumor. Perhaps you wouldn't want to understand it. Because that's where you life is. You are part of it, bitch.

I never be such rude as i am now. thanks for this.Because i just don't understand why the world, why there are such people around me, trying to make me feel wrong.

I promise this is the last time.

For now on, i won't spend one second thinking of how to please you. I would just be myself.

And finally bitch, this is for you: shut up your mouth and do something which is right. Your life is such a mess.

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog... keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what happened to you that cause you to take so long to write a new post.

    Regarding the issue above,when it is not in one piece anymore, screw it and don't bother about it or him or her. I guess the third shall fit?

    And, I read your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete