Friday, August 5, 2011

Never a goodbye

at home now:)
should be happy right?too bad i start to become emotional when i am in home,even though i know i'm enjoying everything at here.yeah it's good until i can't bear to leave.mummy's dishes is always the best..daddy bring me snacks that i like...thank god though life is hard,family is still the biggest support for me.The moment i step into the house,i start to count how many minutes i left for the next return.owh no shouldn't be so passive right?i try to live as normal as i can,no matter how far or how long i go,the starting point is still here and i will always come back for sure.so,i know i shouldn't worry that much:)
Went to sunway to see my lovely fellows.aww miss them so much.thank god they still the same,look good,live well as well:)When will be our next meeting?i don't know guys,and i truly sorry about that.By the time we meet again,maybe we already get far away from each other.Who knows right?But i didn't cry over that.I wonder it's a good thing or bad thing cause seem like i already familiar with those good-bye moment.too many times that when it's the time to say goodbye,i choose to be a deaf.as if like i didn't hear anything that will make me sad and then i choose to believe that somewhere,somehow,we'll meet again.(by the Law of Attraction) maybe?:)Big hug from sze may,hazel,xingjie and others.and thanks shimin for fetching me back.i hope this wont be the last time.you all really great man!not regret for knowing you girls<3and,words simply can't explain the feeling.We know in heart will do.<3<3<3

I know,i am awesome.That's why challenges come to me.
And with God's blessings,I can do it:)

*hugss*

2 comments:

  1. Jiewen Chu ah!
    <3<3<3
    Applied for a few universities already :)
    Hope to see you soon!
    I'm going back at 26th of August until 3rd of Sep! You free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesh you are awesome my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete