Thursday, April 5, 2012

내가 당신을 사랑 !

I know you miss me a lot. yup it has been a long time since my last post. sorry but i don't have anything special or mood to update.since someone keep reminding me that my last post is 16 March, okay i should start a new post so that it appear to be...April..

Been busy for assignment and work lately. Don't ask me how am i coping, i am trying my best to survive. I hope the outcome will be fine. Just wish me luck then!

I always be extremely crazy whenever i found new bf. haha. Fyi, my new and current bf is them! ;DD






i can't find good picture in google but in case you are wondering, all of them are handsome!XD I love each of them for their hardwork and talent. Talented guys always attract me by the way. :)) oh well, i leave it to you all to determine who is the most handsome guy. the wallpaper of their new album is quite funny to me, in order not to disappoint you all, i deleted the picture. haha.

Oppa, hwaiting! ;D

hmm well, going to continue my work. SJ, see you in my dreams! :) korea is always my love. I wonder when can i visit to the country. hmmm...

I think i am enjoying my current life now with all the love and i hope i can continue it.
All the best to you and mee!
Take care! <3

2 comments:

  1. Jie now SJ's supporter too? Lol!
    Enjoying? Good to hear that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeweeee!
    April april april!
    Wei,kenapa fight with me for SJ :O
    Same here, loves for Korea!

    ReplyDelete